Appreciation to all Military and LEO

Eugor

Credits
My sincere thanks and gratitude to all of our law enforcement and military. Past & Present. Your service has, and currently provides the liberty we all enjoy.
My deepest thanks.
TB

OP
Eugor

Eugor

Credits
Pray they keep their oaths.
My observations over the years has shown me that Military and Law enforcement taken as a whole, are morally centered, respectful, stand up folks that do not blindly follow poor leadership. There will always be a fringe element in any cross section, that will abuse power, and pursue their own agenda . For that contingent, and should that leadership dictate,the rules of engagement obviously change. So, until that time.
JMHO

jjconstr

Credits
My observations over the years has shown me that Military and Law enforcement taken as a whole, are morally centered, respectful, stand up folks that do not blindly follow poor leadership. There will always be a fringe element in any cross section, that will abuse power, and pursue their own agenda . For that contingent, and should that leadership dictate,the rules of engagement obviously change. So, until that time.
JMHO
Thank you for your reply. I agree wholeheartedly. Remembering Katrina, Ruby Ridge, Waco, etc, we seriously need to pray for the "fringe" . I pray for them daily and do believe in miracles.

Top Bottom