Are we doomed?

poorguy

Credits
I don't think were doomed.

I think we are in for a lot of changes in our daily lifestyles and what may or may not be available on a regular bases.

The Wife and I stay at home and do whatever we find around the house to do and cook out a lot or ride our bicycles around the neighbor hood.

We go to a local market or store early in the morning when they first open to avoid the rush and grab what we need and are in and out and back home.

Most places we used to frequent are closed even our Church is closed so we look for things to do around the house.

Unfortunately we are just going to have to hunker down and endure and see what happens and make the best we can in these unknowing weeks and months ahead.

Can become scary if one thinks about it to much.

We pray for a speedy solution.

Eugor

Credits
We are doing what we can to keep our head down so the covid sniper does not peg us. But in the end, it will be what it will be.

OP
kprojects

kprojects

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
I pretty much wrote this topic as tongue-in-cheek, but the numbers are pretty scary..

We're doing fine here - have food, have a few food deliveries set up for this week.. most things in stock. We'll see how long this goes on.

poorguy

Credits
The wife and I went to our local market and found the shelves full of stuff.

Hand sanitizer 2 bottle limit (y) and toilet paper 2 pack limit (y) also lots of fresh produce and meat so we're charcoal grilling chicken breast and ears of corn today as it's a 69 degree cloudy day. :)

Top Bottom