What knife do you carry or have handy always ?

Eugor

Credits
Multi-tools count
Gerber MP400 is my always at hand
Been with me for about 15 years. Even sent it back when I had an issue with one of the tools.
They fixed it promptly and returned.
I think the nylon sheath sucks, so I crafted a leather one
Your turn

jjconstr

Credits
Letterman Blast. Great combination of tools! Many multi tools don't have the wood saw, metal saw, or sizzors. Carry it and use it multi-times a day. Bought half dozen on eBay that were stolen at airports. At the time only about $45 each. Very hard stainless steel. Use diamond sharpening stones to keep the knife sharp. Start with course, stepdown a grit at a time all the way to extra fine. That gives a much longer lasting edge.

kprojects

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
I carried a leatherman skeletool for a few years, but recently it got replaced with a buck hunter 110 (in my profile pic) since 9 times out of 10 I only used the leatherman as a knife. I miss the ability to open one handed, but it's handy.

poorguy

Credits
This is functioning Swiss Army Knife however sold as a conversation piece.
Can you imagine carrying this thing not to mentioned if at all possible trying to use this thing.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-yjtsyOMP8v8/UOM0F1JTOqI/AAAAAAAAABk/b0cmKayFQoU/s400/Wenger+16999+Swiss+Army+Knife+Giant.png

Last edited:

Graeme

Credits
The blade of a Victorinox Swisscard Lite.
I used to carry the thing in my wallet, but the plastic case broke.

poorguy

Credits
The blade of a Victorinox Swisscard Lite.
I used to carry the thing in my wallet, but the plastic case broke.
You might contact Victorinox and see what a replacement case might cost and who knows they may send you one for no cost.

Be worth a shot and nothing to lose imo.

Top Bottom