What's everyone up to tonight?

Kazzooo2000

Credits
I mowed our back section. Took about 4 hours, should've started a month ago. Tomorrow is a cleaning day. I'll throw the HK-VP9, Kimber Custom 1911 and Springfield XD40 in the ultrasonic bath. Then spend hours greasing, lubing and function tests.

OP
kprojects

kprojects

Administrator
Staff member
Credits
Yesterday I spent trying to get leaves out of the pool to get ready for the pool guy to open it up in a cpl days... and general outside clean-up. Was going to continue that stuff today but it's supposed to storm so maybe not.

poorguy

Credits
I hate yard work and have a guy come out twice a month and take care of it.
He does a good job and is reasonable and reliable and all I have to do is pay him. :)

What am I doing tonight depends on the weather and weather permitting the Wife and I will probably go for a bicycle ride although there is some weather brewing from what I've seen.

Weather not permitting we will probably kick back and have a shots of Wild Turkey 101 and kick back on the patio as right now it's a nice day 70 / 75 degrees.

jimscape

Credits
I'm finished queuing up at the markets in order to secure fresh fruit & veggies.

I'll be watching both seasons of Star Trek Discovery, imo a real breath of fresh air for the franchise.

Whle watching in the background, I'm going to install Ubuntu 1804.4 desktop for one of my machines that although pretty fast booting most distros, I'm partial to gnome for my purposes.

I'd like to check out Slackware, the last time I got it running & happy was in 1977, my SO worked for Numega ( softice) I loved it & hated win 32 & it's inherent security flaws.

I'm stoked to give it another shot, something tells me I won't need to manually mount every device & write code for all hardware which didn't play nice with my graphics intensive system. I wound up shelving Slackware in favor for 1998s Redhat distro. It was no first foray into GNU\Linux after I got my systems engineering degree ( which I've yet to really use vis a vis OSes & open source code).

poorguy

Credits
Today we're having a family outdoor cookout and everyone is old enough to understand the 6ft rule so all will be good.

I'm charcoal grilling hamburgers and hot dogs with ears of corn and zucchini squash and potato salad.

And yes there will be some shots of Wild Turkey 101 for the adults.

I believe my kids when they say everyone has stayed home since the start of this coronavirus and I believe if we keep our distance from one another all will be safe.

Life is good.

rickypauls

Credits
I am academic writer and working in a reputed company from many years. We provide Assignment help Service for those students who are unable to complete their academic assignments within deadlines. If you are scared about your cutting marks then you can contact us to get help for your assignments. For more information contact us by calling on our toll-free number or visit our website.

Top Bottom